Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where do you get your "hairspiration"?

QUESTION:  Ladies, let's talk...where do you get your "hairspiration"?  What inspires how you style your hair or your little girls' hair on a given week?  Let's share ideas, photos, etc...

I almost always find my inspiration visually.  For example, when I saw the second ballerina from the left with double strand twists, I knew that was a style that I wanted to try on Lady Grace (see earlier post) and it turned out to be adorable on her.  As the weekend approaches, I'm searching for this week's inspiration.  We'll be sure to share what I come up with over the weekend and love to see what you come up with, as well!  So tell us...what's your "hairspiration"?

 ~ Janee

"Hairspiration" for Double Strand Twists



No comments:

Post a Comment