Friday, February 8, 2013

The Double Twisted Tuck With Dangling Cornrows

So I decided to get a head start on the weekend hair routine for the girls by doing Sasou's Friday night.  My inspiration for this style actually came from the Facebook page of Girls Love Your Curls.  I've been using Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme on Sasou's hair lately, which seems to respond well the product.  I didn't wash her hair this week so I used the Baby Buttercreme liberally on each section to be braided not only to moisturize, but to produce smoother looking cornrows.  After braiding, I finish off the style with Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixer.  I'll post another time about why I absolutely love this product for all of my childrens' hair.

Double Twisted Tuck With Dangling Cornrows

No comments:

Post a Comment