Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Next Morning's "Braid Out"

Here is the result of a few cornrows and use of Kinky Curly the night before. After gently undoing my three cornrows, I gently fluffed the hair with my fingers, allowing the hair to naturally fall into place. Usually at this point I rub a bit of Kinky Curly's Gloss Pomade for a bit of shine. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it...guessing one of the kids got into it!  To achieve this look, click here. Sorry about the picture clarity...no one in my home was overly excited about taking pics of my hair this morning!

Back View
Close Up #2

Close Up #1
Version Française: Voici le résultat des tresses et l'utilisation de Kinky Curly la nuit prècèdente. Après avoir détresser les tresses, les cheveux se mettent naturellement en place. D'habitude, je utilise un peu de Gloss Pomade de Kinky Curly pour rendre les cheveux plus brillant. Pour obtenir ce "look", cliquez ici. Désolé pour la clarité des photos...





No comments:

Post a Comment