Monday, April 15, 2013

Mommy Hair: My Parisian Hairstyle!

Since it had been far too long since my last trim/haircut (just before we moved to France last August), I decided that it was time to find a salon and stylist. After a bit of research, I decided on Polished Hair Care on the Champs Élysées. The salon is owned by an African American woman resident in Paris. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience despite having a sinus headache. I will definitely be back for my "quarterly" trims. Although I generally enjoy braiding the girls' hair, I on the other hand don't particularly enjoy getting my hair done! Ever since I grew out my relaxer four years ago, I rarely make it to a salon. But this time around, my hair definitely needed some TLC!  Here are a couple of photos of my trim and flat iron:

My Parisian Haircut - Pic #1

My Parisian Haircut - Pic #2

No comments:

Post a Comment