Thursday, April 4, 2013

Deep Conditioning Heat Wrap for the Girls!

As part of my ongoing effort to nourish and hydrate my girls' hair, I decided to purchase a "Hair Therapy Wrap", several weeks ago. I have used it twice on the girls' hair and have noticed an appreciable difference in the ability of the hair to retain moisture. Additionally, the hair just seems "happy". What I like the most about the heat cap is the ease of use. Just pop the cap with the gel inserts in place in the microwave for a minute or so and voila! With this heat cap there are no wires so the girls are free to roam about during the 20 minute treatment. At the moment my conditioning treatment includes Shea Moisture's Deep Conditioning Masque combined with a bit of olive oil and my homemade mixture. My mom says I'm trying to be like Madame CJ Walker since I've started creating my own "potions" to meet the girls' hair needs. LOL! After applying the deep conditioning mix, I place a plastic cap over the hair, followed by the just microwave-heated Hair Therapy Wrap. it's a tad big for a child's head, but it works for us!


Lady Grace Wearing the Hair Therapy Wrap


Product Packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment